[Haskell-cafe] vector stream fusion, inlining and compilation time

Jake McArthur jake.mcarthur at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 00:19:02 EST 2010

I've run into an issue with inlining that I'm not sure how to work
around. I am instantiating some pre-existing type classes with
Vector-based types. There already exist generic functions in modules I
do not control that use this type class, and they are not tagged with
the INLINE pragma. I am doubtful, but I figure it is worth at least
asking: is there some practical workaround for this kind of situation
that anybody knows about?

- Jake