[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: yesod 0.0.0 (web framework)

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Mon Mar 8 00:03:12 EST 2010

Hello all,

I'm happy to announce the first release of the Yesod Web Framework[1]. This
framework has been in development for over a year and is in production use
on a number of websites. The project homepage[2] provides a fairly thorough
rundown of features; for here, I will suffice to say that this framework
aims at the following goals:

* RESTful applications
* Deployable anywhere (based on WAI)
* Safety

While this framework is still in active development and can be expected to
mature over time, this release is ready for use. To get started quickly,
simply install the yesod package from Hackage and type "yesod init".

Michael

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/yesod
[2] http://www.yesodweb.com/code.html