[Haskell-cafe] Construction of short vectors

Jake McArthur jake.mcarthur at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 11:02:45 EDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Alexey Khudyakov
<alexey.skladnoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dependent types would be nice but there isn't anything usable out there.
> Newtype wrapper parametrized by type level number works fine so far.
>
> If you interested sources are available here:
> http://bitbucket.org/Shimuuar/nvector
> http://bitbucket.org/Shimuuar/type-numbers

I haven't looked to see how complete your code is, but feel free to
take over the vector-static [1] project if you wish to use some
existing code. I haven't taken the time yet to say so on the Hackage
page, but it's not currently being maintained.

- Jake

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/vector-static