[Haskell-cafe] Re: Mining Twitter data in Haskell and Clojure

braver deliverable at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 22:25:35 EDT 2010

Claus -- cafe5 is pretty much where it's at.  You're right, the proggy
was used as the bug finder, actually at cafe3, still using ByteString.

Having translated it from Clojure to Haskell to OCaml, I'm now
debugging the logic and perhaps the conceptual data structures.  Then
better maps will be tried.  Then a giant shootout will ensue, now that
Haskell finishes!  I'll post here when it's ready.

-- Alexy