[Haskell-cafe] FastCGI, new maintainer

Christopher Done chrisdone at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 23 14:43:07 EDT 2010

I'm the new maintainer of the FastCGI package[1].

Please upgrade to the latest version, 3001.0.2.3. It includes a fix
for a special but real case in which the library throws an exception
when the httpd server unexpectedly closes the connection[2], and the
base version and exceptions have been upgraded to the latest
versions.[3]

Any problems, get in touch, or post an issue on this github project:
http://github.com/chrisdone/fastcgi

If you have patches preferably fork the fastcgi project on github and
do a "Pull request". Alternatively just send me a diff.

Cheers

[1]: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/fastcgi
[2]: http://github.com/chrisdone/fastcgi/commit/de8d303b30dec097a1d24a8991da85d331871a96