[Haskell-cafe] ANN: srec-0.0.0

Tom Hawkins tomahawkins at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 23:05:38 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Ivan Miljenovic
<ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> For those others like me who have no idea what s-record files are:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-record

Sorry, I should have been more clear.  In embedded systems
development, s-records are typically used to hold the ROM image of a
processor.  It is the last file produced by the compiler tool chain
and the file that is loaded (aka. flashed) into the processor.

My interest, and hence the motivation for the library, is to conduct
software verification on machine code.  This library may soon be tied
in with my powerpc instruction set simulator [1].

-Tom

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/powerpc