[Haskell-cafe] installation problem with cabal

Louis Plissonneau louis.plissonneau at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 09:07:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

when I install packages from cabal, the package manager installs already
installed files (some of his favorites are process and haskell98)
so these packages are both system and user installed (that can cause later
dependency problems, but the cabal FAQ explains very well how to recover
from it)

but the funniest is that if I reinstall it, it again reinstall the same
packages even they are already twice installed

does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Thanks
Louis