[Haskell-cafe] HaskellWiki and Wikipedia

Mike Dillon mike at embody.org
Sat Jun 19 14:45:17 EDT 2010

Actually, it looks like MediaWiki:Newarticletext probably needs to be
edited as well since that's what you see when you click through a red
link. The others are for the top text after a search using "Go" and
"Search" respectively.

Unfortunately, this MediaWiki install doesn't appear to have interwiki
links enabled; either that or the default "wikipedia:" interwiki
doesn't work in this version or configuration. It's also horribly
ancient, so it's hard to find docs on what is actually supported in the
installed version since most docs out there reflect at least some of the
changes that have happened in the software in the last five years.

-md

begin Mike Dillon quotation: