[Haskell-cafe] Mapping a list of functions

Martin Drautzburg Martin.Drautzburg at web.de
Thu Jun 17 15:02:31 EDT 2010

Hello all

The standard map function applies a single function to a list of arguments.
But what if I want to apply a list of functions to a single argument. I can
of course write such a function, but I wonder if there is a standard way of
doing this,

Related to that is the problem, that the function in map may require more than
one argument, so I need to apply it partially to some value(s) first. But
what if I want to fix its second and third argument and not its first
argument? Can flip help?

Thanks

--
Martin