[Haskell-cafe] Re: Mining Twitter data in Haskell and Clojure

braver deliverable at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 00:23:26 EDT 2010

OK, sample data is uploaded to data/sample in the git repo, and
README.md updated with the build and run command lines.  I've achieved
a bit more strictness, again with great help from @dons, @dafis, and
other great folks here and #haskell, but it's still slower than
Clojure and occupies a bit more RAM -- though not as much as before.
Now that the bangs are sprinkled around, it's slowed down.  I'll
profile this one tomorrow, but it works the 100K samples in a minute,
so is wide open to instrumentation!  Please help me build the fastest
Twitter graph miner in Haskell!  I'll keep the Clojure and an OCaml
version as a real-world shootout and welcome improvements at any
time.  I'm especially interested in bringing concurrency to bear on
it.

http://github.com/alexy/husky -- this post corresponds to tag cafe2
-- Alexy