[Haskell-cafe] How to browse code written by others

Job Vranish job.vranish at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 10:37:10 EDT 2010

I've been using the geany <http://www.geany.org/> editor recently and I was
shocked to find that it has decent source browsing capabilities (that work
with haskell even!). You can find where something is defined and find other
usages of things. It's a bit crude, but gets the job done well enough.

- Job

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Martin Drautzburg <Martin.Drautzburg at web.de