[Haskell-cafe] QuickCheck 2

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 19:16:17 EDT 2010

wren ng thornton <wren at freegeek.org> writes:

> Since GHC 6.12 ships with QC2 it looks like it's finally time to get
> around to converting some old testing scripts.

Well, the Haskell Platform does, not GHC...

> Unfortunately, one of the things I couldn't figure out last time I
> looked (and hence why I haven't switched) is how to reconfigure the
> configuration parameters to the driver function.  Is there a porting
> guide anywhere, or how else can I adjust the configuration parameters
> (in particular, the configMaxTest and configMaxFail parameters)?

I'm not sure what you mean by "driver function", but there is
quickCheckWith:
http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/QuickCheck/2.1.0.3/doc/html/Test-QuickCheck.html#v%3AquickCheckWith
(and also quickCheckWithResult) which let you customise the number of
tests you want, etc.  Is that what you were after?

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com
IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com