[Haskell-cafe] Re: haskell.org down?

Chris Dornan chris at chrisdornan.com
Tue Jun 8 03:18:11 EDT 2010

I saw on the Reddit page that people urged caution about the costs of
hosting haskell.org commercially. This was a jest wasn't it? ( The cost of
webhosting is absurdly cheap, by almost any standards.)

I would be very happy to help out here but time (where the true costs lie)
is my main concern. If it's still a problem in the new year I will look into

Seriously--this is unnecessary and harmful.