[Haskell-cafe] The state of Hackage: what are we doing about it?

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 12:25:25 EDT 2010

Tying the documentation to the source code
> achieves this (mostly), but it seems like there should be a Better
> Way(tm)... I'm not sure what though.

Does Haddock support Literate Haskell files? This might be a nice way
to keep tutorials and source code together.

Also perhaps provide for each package a listing of which packages
depend on it. First it shows how popular it is and if docs are
missing/inadequate I can at least see how it's used in some other
project.

-deech