[Haskell-cafe] PDF generation?

John D. Ramsdell ramsdell0 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:01:15 EDT 2010

Don't forget about generating MetaPost and using mpost to generate
graphics.  It's really nice to let MetaPost solve linear equations for
you that determine the layout instead of doing it in Haskell.

Linux users should install texlive-pictures and texlive-context to
make it all work.  A makefile that assembles the pieces is here:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/ramsdell/tools/ltxmp.mk