[Haskell-cafe] Parselib sample

C K Kashyap ckkashyap at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 13:54:17 EDT 2010

Thanks Stephan,

In Haskell, what would be the right thing to parse "C" like languages.
Parsec literature seems to indicate that they can pretty much parse

The reason I had asked for a sample in Parselib was for me to understand the
monadic parser in action. The last time I tried looking at Parsec from RWH,
I could not follow it too well.