[Haskell-cafe] Memory and Threads - MVars or TVars

Job Vranish job.vranish at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 09:53:51 EDT 2010

You might try pulling downloading the package ('cabal fetch org'  will do
this) and changing the base dependency (to >= 4.1) in the orc.cabal file and
then build it manually (cabal configure && cabal build && cabal install
(while in the same directory as the .cabal file)) and see what happens.

I don't see any obvious reasons why it would need a version greater than
6.10, so it might just be an over restrictive dependency rule, but I might
be missing something.

- Job