[Haskell-cafe] Chart package segfaults when rendering to window

briand at aracnet.com briand at aracnet.com
Tue Jul 27 22:37:52 EDT 2010

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 21:54:16 -0700
Thomas DuBuisson <thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you boil this down to some simple example code?  Are you using a
> recent version of Chart?  And your definition of "latest" gtk2hs is
> 11, right?  How about your gtk+ C library, it what? 2.20?

I can run any of the examples from the home page that render to screen.

the AM chart is the one I'm using.

BTW, the AM chart has a bug.  It does not include the proper color
modules and needs a (opaque color) instead of just color.

gtk2hs is 11

gtk+ C library appars to be (debian package) 2.20.1

> > I was wondering if anybody has been using Chart and may have seen
> > the same thing.
>
> Nope, not me.

Yep, figured I'd be suffering alone.

Brian