[Haskell-cafe] Parsec "Best Practices" examples

David Place d at vidplace.com
Tue Jul 27 14:43:45 EDT 2010

Hi, All.

I have a compiler written in Parsec and Haskell for a DSL.  It's quite rudimentary since I made it for my own use only.  I would like to make it useable by a slightly wider circle.  For this, I need better error reporting.  Currently, it terminates after finding one syntax error.  I would like to detect as many syntax errors as possible and report them before terminating.  Are there any "best practices" examples of how to do this available?  It seems like something many people would have solved already.

Cheers,
David

David F. Place
Owner, Panpipes Ho! LLC