[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Forum

Vo Minh Thu noteed at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 09:38:58 EDT 2010

2010/7/26 Daniel Díaz <lazy.ddiaz at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to open a Haskell forum based on phpBB, but I need some collaborators
> for organize its content, and moderate its use. When we have finished, I
> will open this forum for the entire community of Haskell!

Hi,

The idea of a forum has been brought to this list a few times in the
past. Unfortunately for those who thought it was a good idea, it
didn't really catched up.

Haskellers are generaly found of the mailing-list interface.

Beside, with stackoverflow, reddit, #haskell, the wiki, the upcoming
social hackage, ... our bases are nicely covered.

Do you know have some particular ideas that a forum would be a good
new avenue for haskellers?

Cheers,
Thu