Re[Haskell-cafe] ad large file and match lines to a pattern

grzyb zbigniew.grzybek at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 10:48:11 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm a beginner in haskell, I was trying to write the following code, but I
still encourage some problems, can you help me with that?

I need to read a large file and try to match each line to a pattern which is
int,int value="string"
for example:
0,1 value="string1"
1,5 value="string2"
when the line matches the pattern then I need to get those 3 values (int,
int, string) and pass them to my function.