[Haskell-cafe] src/Text/XML/HaXml/Lex.hs:(156, 0)-(160, 22): Non-exhaustive patterns in function white

malcolm.wallace malcolm.wallace at me.com
Wed Jul 21 09:04:58 EDT 2010

> Ouch... I check the version and realized that Debian/unstable has
> version 1.13 of haxml.
>
> Malcolm, can you comment this Debian changelog entry with which Debian
> package was downgraded from 1.19 to 1.13:

I know nothing about Debian packaging, but it sounds like there are other packages that depend on the old version of HaXml, which have not yet been updated to use the current, slightly modified, API.  Since the new API has been available for about 4 years now, and officially stable for the last six months (although in fact it changed very little in those four years), I think it is high time those other packages were updated.

Regards,
     Malcolm