[Haskell-cafe] BelHac: A Hackaton in Belgium, 5-7 November

Jasper Van der Jeugt jaspervdj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 09:44:34 EDT 2010

Hello all,

We are very pleased to officially announce an international
Hackaton/Get-together in Ghent, Belgium, on 5, 6 and 7 November 2010.

If you are interested in attending, we have put some information on
the wiki [1]. We will soon put up more details about transportation,
accommodation and food. (And Belgian beer, of course!) You can
register here [2].

WHEN

Friday November 5: 2pm - 7pm
Saturday November 6: 10am - 6pm
Sunday November 7: 10am - 6pm

WHERE

In “The Therminal”, in Ghent, Belgium. Please see the wiki [1] for more details.

We hope to see you in Belgium!

[1]: http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Ghent_Functional_Programming_Group/BelHac
[2]: http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Ghent_Functional_Programming_Group/BelHac/Register

On behalf of the GhentFPG organizing committee,
Kind regards,
Jasper Van der Jeugt