[Haskell-cafe] Hackage survey

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Tue Jul 20 06:09:08 EDT 2010

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic <ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> writes:

> I'd like to request some clarification of some of the questions:

You might want to add a "don't know" or similar option, so that people
don't have to fill in questions arbitrarily in the case they feel none
of the answers match.

> 3. I use cabal-install only in testing my own packages (as it's easier
>    to do "cabal foo" than "runhaskell Setup.hs foo").

I generally try to use distribution packages first, and (manually)
download from hackage in case my distribution doesn't supply what I
need.  I'm not quite sure what to answer here.

-k