[Haskell-cafe] Design for 2010.2.x series Haskell Platform site

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 17 06:49:20 EDT 2010

Christopher Done wrote:
> Maybe you could work on a theme like this. Probably OTT.
>
> http://imgur.com/NjiVh
>
> Just an idea. My Inkscape-fu is weak.

I love the way he says "my fu is weak" after just posting a single image
which is radically better than anything I have ever produced in 20+
years of doing computer graphics! o_O

Anyway, I'm loving the current theme. But if we're redesigning the site,
I'd like to repeat one request: Please, please, please make it easier to
- Download older versions of HP.
- Find out which HP release contains what.
- Figure out what the difference between release X and release Y is.
That is all.

Thanks,
Andrew.