[Haskell-cafe] lists of arbitrary depth

Shlomi Vaknin shlomivaknin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 10:48:56 EDT 2010

Chaddaï and Richard,

Both your reply's helped me alot! It is so much different then imperative
programming, and i say it as a good thing. I still have lots to learn, but
its just like math, it looks so obvious when you see the solution, but
entirely different when you have to face it yourself, another point of
similarity with math, the more you practice, the better you get :)

Richard, your definition of List_Or t made the coin drop in my head (since i
knew almost nothing about datatypes), and I has managed to write a little
"flatten" function for these nested lists. I am now trying to think how to
make my solution nicer (hehe dont spoil it yet by showing me yours yet! :) )

You all have a great weekend,
Vadali