[Haskell-cafe] Haddock anchors

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 23:05:11 EDT 2010

Mark Lentczner <markl at glyphic.com> writes:

> Will this be a problem for anyone? On one's own machine, I imagine we
> can come up with a simple script that will just rebuild all the
> Haddock docs and that will take care of it.

Seeing as how some versions of Haddock can't link with each other
already, I don't see this as that big a deal/change compared to what's
gone on before (especially if we keep focussing on having users use the
version of Haddock that comes with GHC rather than compiling it themself
from Hackage).

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com