[Haskell-cafe] Code Example and Haskell Patterns

Ali Razavi ali.razavi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 15:08:43 EDT 2010

Hi,

Hackage is a sizable repository of Haskell code; makes me wonder if there is
a way to use it more effectively for pedagogical purposes. For example, I
really would like to study State monad, monad transformers, applicative,
arrows etc. in action--i.e., in the context of a real application rather
than small toy examples commonly found in tutorials. If there isn't such a
source, can someone point me to an application whose implementation you
would consider being a paragon for said concepts?

Best,
Ali