[Haskell-cafe] C9 video on monads and coordinate systems

Greg Meredith lgreg.meredith at biosimilarity.com
Thu Jul 8 11:31:16 EDT 2010

Dear Felipe,

Thanks for your note! Here's some quick and dirty code to get the point
across.

data T v = Constant Bool -- just to let us get off the ground...
| Mention v | Abstraction [v] (T v) | Application (T v) (T v)
deriving (Eq, Show)
data RN t = RN ( t, [((RN t), t)] ) deriving (Eq, Show)
data RT = RT (T (RN RT)) deriving (Eq, Show)

Best wishes,

--greg

--
L.G. Meredith