[Haskell-cafe] What is Haskell unsuitable for?

Zura_ xyz at gol.ge
Wed Jul 7 14:54:44 EDT 2010

It is ironic, but after reading your paper - "Experience Report: Haskell in
the Real World", I doubt I'll use Haskell for a performance critical
systems. Laziness (and understanding it) is one factor, but there is also
GC, which is a real hassle, especially in embedded/mobile systems for a near
real-time applications.
In short, when milliseconds matter I'd prefer to stick with GC-less language
and with native binaries.

Regards,
Zura