[Haskell-cafe] Are you a Haskell expert? [How easy is it to hire Haskell programmers]

Yves Parès limestrael at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 07:55:22 EDT 2010

And conversely, someone who have made a C-to-Haskell binding may not be a
Haskell guru.

What about Arrows: do you think one should master them so that he could be
regarded as experienced?
It's kind of hard to put a border between casual Haskell and skilled
Haskell, since it's a very wide language and your knowledge will depend on
what you have already done.