[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Haskell-mode 2.8.0

Svein Ove Aas svein.ove at aas.no
Fri Jul 2 08:27:57 EDT 2010

I'm happy to (finally) announce haskell-mode 2.8.0, which can be found at
http://projects.haskell.org/haskellmode-emacs/

This is a feature release. I'll let the changelog speak for itself:

* Minimal indentation support for arrow syntax

* Autolaunch haskell-mode for files starting with #!/usr/bin/runghc
 and similar

* Added minimal major mode for parsing GHC core files, courtesy of Johan Tibell.
 There is a corresponding Haskell menu entry.

* Allow configuration of where-clause indentation; M-x customize-group
 haskell-indentation.

You can expect a 2.8.1 or even 2.8.2 in the near future, as I attempt
to empty the bug list, but I thought I might as well get the new
features out there quickly. There's bound to be new bugs associated
with them.

--
Svein Ove Aas