[Haskell-cafe] Getting started

Mrwibbly Jackwaters89 at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 1 15:56:24 EDT 2010

I'm having real trouble starting this project. Basically I have to create a
record store that store information about artists and albums and also the
number of sales that they have had. It also needs to generate a list of the
top 5 sellers.

So far I have: recordSale :: Sales -> String -> String -> Sales

where recordSale sales anArtist aTrack returns a modified version of the
sales.

Any help getting started on this would be gratefully received. I don't want
answers, I just want help getting started.

Thank you