[Haskell-cafe] How easy is it to hire Haskell programmers

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:41:31 EDT 2010

Right, but I assume you have local experts who are willing to teach on
site. In most companies I've worked for there is minimal training.
Haskell really needs someone who can patiently walk alongside.

I'm picturing a non-Haskell developer getting thrown into the deep
end. Now that I think about it I think that's part of why companies
choose Java/C# etc. - they can just let Google train their people.

-deech