[Haskell-cafe] Include creation date in Haddock documentation

Dennis Walter dennis.walter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 07:24:40 EST 2010

Hi all,

I wonder if it is possible to have Haddock include the date and time
at which the documentation was generated. Ideally this should only
occur on index.html, but to have it in any file (e.g. in the footer)
would be OK, too. I couldn't find any information about dates in the
documentation.

Documentation is created via Cabal:
  cabal haddock --executables --hyperlink-source

Right now I include a token in the Cabal "description" field of the
package, and sed-replace it afterwards, which is of course ugly.

Thanks!