[Haskell-cafe] Job opportunities at Citrix Systems (Cambridge, UK)

Matthias Görgens matthias.goergens at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:53:00 EST 2010

Hi folks,

I have recently started working for Citrix in Cambridge.  We are
working on the open source software in Ocaml.  Admittedly Ocaml is
only a second best compared to Haskell ;o) and I hope my post does not
count as too off-topic here.  But Ocaml is still a decent language.
My experience was primarily with Haskell and I only started working
with Ocaml in earnest at Citrix.  (So I hope that showing a way to
transplant Haskell skills to the real world --- via the roundabout
route of Ocaml --- justifies my posting.)

So --- if you are looking for a job in Cambridge that involves
functional programming, free software [1] and free beer [2], please
feel free to drop me a line.  I have included our original advert to
the Ocaml mailing list for those who want more information first.

Cheers,
Matthias.
[1] As in free speech.  LGPL
[2] As in free beer.  We also get other perks, like snacks and a pool table.