[Haskell-cafe] HTML - based GUIs - follow up

Chris Eidhof chris at eidhof.nl
Thu Jan 21 09:58:08 EST 2010

Formlets themselves don't require a server. You can use them from the commandline. However, formlets do have a limitation: they are not interactive. I would really like a library that does something like formlets (compositional web forms) but with a FRP-style of writing. A contrived example:

Suppose I have a page with a label that displays a number, and a slider. When I change the slider, the number in the label has to change accordingly.

The example above is currently not possible with formlets.

-chris