[Haskell-cafe] Poor man's generic programming

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 14:55:38 EST 2010

Hi Bulat,

The intention was always that the manual should be an up-to-date
version that contains everything people need to use the library, but
not the internal details. The paper was revised in to my thesis
chapter, which is probably the best description of the internals of
Uniplate. The thesis chapter is reasonably complete, but the manual
isn't - I'll move some of the interesting material across -
particularly on Biplate.

Thanks, Neil