[Haskell-cafe] Mini-announce: A few package updates

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 18 16:19:43 EST 2010

In case somebody else on this planet besides me is using these... I've
just updated my handful of packages on Hackage so they should now build
with GHC 6.12.1. (In most cases, just tweaks to the package
dependancies.) I have also changed the documentation for
AC-EasyRaster-GTK, to hopefully make it clearer that all the
event-related stuff is ONLY necessary if you want to display your images
in a GTK window. Oh, and I discovered that I fail basic linear algebra;
the AC-Vector package had a bug in vcross, which is fixed in 1.2.2 (but
exists in all prior versions). AC-Vector gets a minor version bump
because I renamed some stuff; nothing really "exciting" is different.

PS. Apparently AC-VanillaArray causes GHC 6.12.1 to panic during
compilation... I'll have to investigate that. Still, it does play with
GHC.Prim, so that's probably got something to do with it.