[Haskell-cafe] Re: Data.Ring -- Pre-announce

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 23:40:58 EST 2010

One other name I've heard used, pretty much ever since the dos days when the
16 character fixed sized keyboard buffer was the first instance of such a
structure I'd seen, was a 'ring buffer'. Data.RingBuffer perhaps? I agree
that Data.Ring is a terrible name, partially because I already have a
Data.Ring in the monoids package!

-Edward Kmett