[Haskell-cafe] Re: Design question, HTML for GUIs?

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Thu Jan 14 19:55:42 EST 2010

Thank you guys for all your responses.

I just came accross something called HTML-Dialogs. It's mentioned in the
ANNOUNCE files of the 0.26 source package of HaskellDirect. Apparently
it takes about (on Windows) using HTML to create GUIs and scripting the
Internet Explorer via COM.

That would eliminate the need to use a webserver.

Does anyone here know more about it, I tried to google it, but guess how
much comes up when the only keywords you have is "Internet Explorer HTML
Dialogs".

Günther