[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Functional Programming Bibliography

James Russell j.russell at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jan 14 19:54:50 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 4:12 PM, Tim Wawrzynczak <inforichland at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh also, I noticed that you say it's powered by Haskell.
>
> Would you mind sharing some of your architectural details as they relate to
> Haskell with us?

Not much to it, really.  It's a LAMH thing, if you will.

The Haskell part just runs as a CGI app,
and uses the HDBC, HDBC-mysql, cgi, and xhtml
packages, and is just a few hundred lines, including all
the html templates which I create with the xhtml package.

As for the bibliography stuff,
right now I actually maintain a master .bib file
and use bibTeX along with a set of custom .bst files
to munge everything up to be imported into MySQL.