[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Functional Programming Bibliography

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 14 17:11:26 EST 2010

James Russell wrote:
> I am pleased to announce the Functional Programming Bibliography
> at http://www.catamorphism.net/
>
> I am eager for suggestions as to how the site could be made more
> useful.

As is traditional, my ISP's spam filter ate this email. *sigh*

Anyway, I did a search for "Simon Peyton Jones" and got... zero results.
o_O But on further investigation, searching just "Peyton Jones" delivers
the expected deluge of hits. Maybe make the searching smarter? (Or just
make a small note to search by last name only...)

Also, I did a search, changed the sort criteria, and... the previously
entered information was not presurved. Hopefully that isn't hard to fix.

This resource seems like a nice idea. There are a whole crocload of
fascinating papers about GHC and program optimisation out there, but it
tends to be a tad time-consuming to track them all down. Hopefully this
site will make things significantly easier in that department.