[Haskell-cafe] FFI, C/C++ and undefined references

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:36:28 EST 2010

Hello DNM,

there is better way rather than playing with random bits. just find
tutorial on FFI, and try it. once this example works, start modifying
it to learn various aspects of ffi and add functionality you need

it's one thing i've learned in those 20 years - go forward in small
steps keeping working code instead of jumping at large distance and
then spending days without any clue

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com