[Haskell-cafe] Re: status of wash?

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Wed Jan 13 16:51:48 EST 2010

well I followed klondykes advise and followed through with the examples
on the

The authors did point out at the very beginning that the approach shown
was not very sophisticated and I'd agree with that :) .

Of what I *read* about WASH that is more like what I had in mind, state
of the art sort of thing. How come it's discontinued or not maintained?
It pretty much looks like Seaside just in Haskell.

As I said this is by judging from what I *read*, I haven't actually used
it yet.

Is this technique continued in some other project maybe?