[Haskell-cafe] Re: status of wash?

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Wed Jan 13 16:51:48 EST 2010

Hi,

well I followed klondykes advise and followed through with the examples
on the
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Practical_web_programming_in_Haskell
site.

The authors did point out at the very beginning that the approach shown
was not very sophisticated and I'd agree with that :) .

Of what I *read* about WASH that is more like what I had in mind, state
of the art sort of thing. How come it's discontinued or not maintained?
It pretty much looks like Seaside just in Haskell.

As I said this is by judging from what I *read*, I haven't actually used
it yet.

Is this technique continued in some other project maybe?

Günther