[Haskell-cafe] what is *hack*?

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Wed Jan 13 09:48:25 EST 2010

Günther,

Hack is a layer between a web application and a web server. It allows you to
write a web application once and have it communicate with the server in
different ways simply by swapping the handler. For example, I have
applications that I test on my local system using hack-handler-simpleserver
and then deploy onto an Apache server using either hack-handler-cgi or
hack-handler-fastcgi.

Michael