[Haskell-cafe] Tokenizing and Parsec

Uwe Hollerbach uhollerbach at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 22:20:51 EST 2010

Hi, Günther, you could write functions that pattern-match on various
sequences of tokens in a list, you could for example have a look at
the file Evaluator.hs in my scheme interpreter haskeem, or you could
build up more-complex data structures entirely within parsec, and for
this I would point you at the file Parser.hs in my accounting program
umm; both are on hackage. Undoubtedly there are many more and probably
better examples, but I think these are at least a start...

regards, Uwe