[Haskell-cafe] Design question, HTML for GUIs?

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Sun Jan 10 16:32:27 EST 2010

I wrote a package to turn Hack applications into standalone apps using
Webkit. The code is available at
http://github.com/snoyberg/hack-handler-webkit. However, it's currently
Linux-only. However, if I was going to write a desktop app based on an HTML
GUI, I would bundle Webkit like this. It fixes such annoyances as "I closed
the window but the program is still running."

Michael