[Haskell-cafe] ANN: uuid-0.1.2
markl at glyphic.com
Tue Jan 5 19:06:01 EST 2010
Antione and I are please to announce the release of uuid-0.1.2.
- added functions toByteString and fromByteString
- added 'nil' UUID
- added unit tests and benchmarks, built when configured -ftest
- major speed up of to/from functions (as well as in general)
- added version-3 generation (deterministic based on MD5)
- major changes to internal representation
- now uses four strict Word32 values
- internal ByteSource classes for easy construction (see Builder.hs)
- Storable instance now stores in memory as system libraries in C do:
16 bytes derived from the network order of the fields, no matter what
the host native endianess is.
- fixed bugs in V1 time and clock stepping, and V1 generated values
- builds cleanly under GHC's -Wall
- added CHANGES file
String conversions were sped up 4x to 7x!
Mark Lentczner (MtnViewMark)
More information about the Haskell-Cafe