[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: restyle-0.1.0

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Fri Jan 1 19:06:26 EST 2010

I have the pleasure to announce restyle-0.1.0, a tool for the conversion of Haskell source
between camelCase and separated_words style.
If you want to read your local haddockumentation in your favourite separated-words style,
it can do that too, with a liberal choice of separation characters.
If you prefer to do your coding in separated_words, it may be as easy as one restyle to
then deliver your cool library to the world in the prevalent camelCase (well, it'll
probably take a few minor version bumps before that, but we can hope).
If you love underscores or hyphens, give it a try. If it sucks, at least it wasn't *your*
wasted effort :)